Erin/Sull's Blog

Why not create a blog? Everyone else is doing it. And yes, I would jump off the Brooklyn Bridge if everyone else was doing it. Otherwise I'd be left alone standing on the bridge. And while it provides one hell of a view, I'd eventually get lonely.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Mr. T Loves His Mama, and Yours, Too

If you put together the greatest comic minds of the past century, they still wouldn't be able to come up with this absolute comic gem. I'm pretty sure it's the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. At the very least, it proves without a doubt that cocaine use was extremely rampant in the '80s.

There really are no further words to do this video justice. See for yourself...


Click the green "Watch Now" link on this page, and enjoy!

* What Song/Musician I'm Listening To: The sweet music of a Red Sox lead over the Yankees, with musician Arroyo on the mound.
* What Blog You Should Be Reading: The Official Blog of Fetus Spears
* Featured Quote: "You can only be young once. But you can always be immature" -- Dave Barry
* Holy Crap Moment: Someone makes a great catch of a foul ball at Fenway tonight. Holy crap, that was Doug Flutie! (my very first crush, by the way)
* Must-See Picture: Cats in Bikinis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home